DIAS Decoder in a Solenoid
The innovative DIAS Decoder-In-A-Solenoid combines a 2-wire decoder and solenoid into one easy to use product, features include,
- Reduces number of field wire connections by 50%
- A multi-coloured LED that provides feedback, reducing troubleshooting time.
- Compatible with most major brands of valve.
- Compatible with all Tonick based 2-wire controllers and converters.
- Can operate over longer distances, with a larger number of concurrent active stations.
- No grounding necessary along the 2Wire path.
- Built-in powerful protection from Lightning surges.
- Can re-use existing wiring, will tolerate earth leakage on 2-wire path.
- ‘Out of the box’, works as a normal 24VAC solenoid with ultra-low current.
- 3-way version for master valve and agricultural applications.
- Compatible with the N/T series decoders and sensor decoder range including soil moisture, flow and pressure.